THE COMPOSABLE ERP FOR SMES WITH A LOW AND NO CODE ARCHITECTURE
DIGITALIZE YOUR ACTIVITY THANKS TO THE ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (ERP) ON LOW & NO CODE ARCHITECTURE AND PILOT CONFIDENTLY YOUR PERFORMANCE.
Discover the Composable ERP Low & No code, the “factory platform” allowing to produce very quickly business applications and complete an ERP in low/no code. This technology is based on 13 years of research and development in financial technologies, business processes, asset management and resource planning in web and smartphone applications. It is the Low & No code Composable ERP.
With over eight hundred applications delivered and five million downloads, U-ERP is the reinvented ERP technology designed to simplify your daily life and support your development.
Choose the flexibility of a composable platform
in Low & No Code.
| 1 | Because it is “composable “, it allows you to choose exactly the right solutions for your business.
| 2 | “Developed in Low/No Code”, means our ERP is more powerful, faster and can be 100% fully customised.
| 3 | Our ERP adapts to the size of your company, which is ideal for small and medium-sized companies.
| 4 | Our ERP covers all your needs and only your needs with a simple click ! Get yours now.
| 5 | Support throughout your growth : readjust the modules to be used as needed
| 6 | Unify data through U-ERP platform to reinforce your comprehension on KPIs.
Control your company's management data
- Follow your deal’s status from project idea to contract signature.
- Schedule actions and log each event for better follow-up.
- Store all your client data in one place.
- Have a consolidated view of customers and contacts to facilitate decision-making
Quickly increase your operational efficiency
Digitalize all operations on your infrastructures with the Composable ERP Low & No code :
- Maintenance, Safety, Fire permits, Work permits,
- Document Management, Checklists, Supplier Management
- Asset Reservations, To Do Items, Lockouts
Strengthen your business without worries
- Offer permanent access to all your employees to their personal space with all their HR information
- Create your payrolls in record time with default integration of your collective agreement rules
- Manage with your payroll expert or ask for the support of U-ERP’s payroll experts
- Produce and transmit your regulatory DSNs automatically
Find out more about some of the features
Industrial or commercial SME, our management software meets your needs.
What is an ERP?
An ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), sometimes called Enterprise Resource Planning, is an information system that manages all the information related to your daily activities.
It allows you to manage sales, HR, accounting, customer tracking, project management, inventory… and much more!
It promotes in some ways:
- A 360° vision of your company.
- Internal exchanges
- The management of your entire activity
What are the modules of an ERP?
An ERP tool integrates all the functions of a company. In concrete terms, an erp covers all of these modules: HR management, accounting, sales and CRM, inventory management, purchasing, production, financial management, CMMS maintenance, etc.
What is the difference between an ERP and a CRM?
A CRM solution aims to improve the sales process of a company in order to :
- Automate the sale: thanks to the CRM software, the employee can register the customers in his database.
- Automate the tasks of salespeople
- Analyze behaviors
- Nurture and improve the proximity between the company and potential customers
The CRM is a solution that you will find within an ERP software.
How to choose an ERP software?
Depending on your expectations in terms of solution, Sikiwis is the company that can bring you the ERP that suits you.
- Has your management software reached its limits?
- What is holding back the development of your business in terms of management?
- Is your software keeping up with your company’s growth?
- What functionalities do you really need for your future modular ERP? Should your software cover only your core business?
- Focus on your ROI when choosing your future ERP. Compare the integration cost with the possible return on investment.
An ERP software is a platform that manages all the resources of a company and must be extended to the different departments of the company.