U-ERP E-SIGN - The electronic signature expert platform
THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE PLATFORM YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR
With U-ERP E-SIGN, mobilize the full power of the latest technologies with our electronic signature solution, available on web and mobile application. Strengthen the trust in your customer relationship with ease thanks to our complete and dynamic solution. Take advantage of the 500 other modules that can be activated on your U-ERP platform.REQUEST A DEMO
The simple and mobile signature
– Easily integrate document signing into your customer relationship processes (onboarding, etc.).
– Carry the signature of your documents in a mobile application or on the web to interact with your customers via their preferred channels.
What is U-ERP E-SIGN?
U-ERP E-SIGN is your 100% digital electronic signature platform, the leading technology in dematerialization of processes. U-ERP is based on 13 years of Research & Development in business process solutions.
U-ERP E-SIGN is the electronic signature certification component with legal validity. The technical and legal elements of this solution are described below.
Certification and regulation of U-ERP E-SIGN
U-ERP’s E-SIGN certification solution enables the certification of electronic signatures on a wide range of content and documents. It can be mobilized via web channels and native iOS and Android smartphone applications.
The European regulation defines three main levels of electronic signature:
– 1. simple electronic signature
– 2. advanced electronic signature
– 3. advanced electronic signature with qualified certificate.
2. Advanced electronic signature: defined in article 26 of the eIDAS regulation, it is based on a technical process allowing to confirm the identity of the signatory during an electronic signature and to record evidence in order to prevent a dispute.
This signature must:
- Be uniquely linked to the signatory.
- Be capable of identifying the signatory.
- Be created using electronic signature creation data that the signatory can, with a high level of confidence, use under his or her sole control.
- Be linked to its associated data in such a way that any subsequent change to the data is detectable.
Advanced electronic signature
U-ERP E-SIGN is based on Method 2 – Advanced Electronic Signature – whose legal robustness is perfectly suited to the needs of large organizations. The process implemented relies on a secure single account based on the email address with authentication identifier, coupled with a valid cell phone number. Both channels are available and provided for all signatories. The re-entry of the authentication password is required for each signature as well as the entry of a numerical code which is transmitted by SMS to the signatory at the time of signing in order to have a double certification of his identity during the signature.
Documents automatically generated during the electronic signature
U-ERP E-SIGN produced during the electronic signature by a third party:
- The files containing all the information of the signed document on the platform in dataset format for their dematerialized transmission.
- A non-modifiable PDF document integrating all the information as well as the signature key of the document.
- An electronic certificate associated with the signed document: this is a second encrypted and protected PDF file with AES 265 encryption that cannot be modified, attesting to the identity of the signatory, the precise date and time of the second signature, connection identifiers, optional location and the key corresponding to the document.
This process therefore meets the conditions required for the qualification of advanced electronic signature.
More details on the regulation of the U-ERP E-SIGN
According to paragraph 15 of REGULATION (EU) No 910/2014 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 23 July 2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market and repealing Directive 1999/93/EC, the advanced electronic signature is not subject to any third-party auditing requirement and is not subject to a decision by a supervisory body.
La Signature électronique avancée est définie par l’ANSSI qui suit les directives européennes comme un procédé à la sécurité substantielle. En cas de litige, l’organisation qui met en place le processus de signature électronique – U6ERP – fournit la preuve que le signataire est bien la personne ayant signé.
Ceci confirme la validité juridique de la signature électronique U-ERP E-SIGN dans tous les états de l’Union Européenne ainsi que les états ayant signé des accords de réciprocité avec l’Union Européenne sur ces sujets.
- The robustness of our solution guarantees a total absence of risk: U-ERP provides signed certificates that cannot be modified.
- These certificates irrefutably guarantee the registration of the signature and the identity of the signatory.
- This signature is recognized as legally applicable according to the XYZ directives of the European Community.
- Pour être mise en défaut, un plaignant devra réussir à apporter la preuve d’une insuffisance de la signature, ce qui est techniquement impossible.
More details on U-ERP E-SIGN certification levels
The certification levels of U-ERP E-SIGN were established during working meetings between U-ERP and ANSSI – Agence Nationale de la Sécurité des Systèmes d’Information – in a series of working meetings between June and September 2019.
U-ERP E-SIGN complies with the European regulation n°910/2014 known as “eIDAS” which ensures that every form of electronic signature is admissible and that the legal value of a signature cannot be denied under the pretext that it is electronic.
According to the eIDAS regulation, the U-ERP E-SIGN solution is not opposable in a court of law, given the guarantees provided.
The solutions implemented by U-ERP are all compliant with the RGPD. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, any person whose personal data is processed by U-ERP solutions has the right to be informed, the right of access, the right of rectification, the right of erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right of data portability and the right of opposition.
The critical data stored by U-ERP is encrypted. U-ERP is based on AES (Advanced Encryption Standard). The encryption supports multiple encryption keys, which are identified by a key identifier that is a 32-bit integer. Access to backup data is protected, including outsourced data, as backup data is stored exclusively in ISO 27001 certified facilities.
All communications between users of the U-ERP platform are protected by state-of-the-art algorithms such as SSL certificates for https protocol with Secure Hash Algorithm SHA 256 encryption and SFTP protocol. Device communications are secured by extensive use of tokens to secure data access and communications and limit data exchange to restricted applications and devices.
User devices are also secured and associated with the user account to counter any security breach by external users.
U-ERP E-SIGN exhaustively identifies all data in transit, the resources through which the data will transit and the cryptographic mechanisms envisaged to ensure the confidentiality of the data in transit as well as all data at rest, the resources on which the data will be stored and the cryptographic mechanisms envisaged to ensure the confidentiality of the data at rest.
U-ERP E-SIGN is fully usable on PWA (Progressive Web Apps) and smartphone applications in native iOS and Android code. It is operational whatever the network conditions for a use in disconnected mode between a few hours and a few days.
All the devices are designed in no-code architecture and allow to respond quickly and precisely to your needs.